Company / Management Accountant (Part Time)
Our client located North of Cork City is a very successful wholesaler in the home décor market. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to take responsibility for the finance function reporting directly to the MD. The role will involve the day-to-day management of the finance function overseeing Sales, Stock, Cahflows and the monthly accounts. The role is permanent and is offering flexibility around working hours over ideally a 3-day week.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process management accounts and related management reports
- Managing Inventory levels closely across the supply chain
- Accounting for each stock item in a high-volume warehouse set up.
- Process and report on the day-to-day Sales transactions
- Weekly payment run and upload to the bank for approval.
- Balance day-to-day cashflow to ensure balance accordingly.
- Oversee the purchase order and payment process reconciling both.
- Purchases/creditors, sales/ debtors, and bank reconciliation.
- Oversee the salary payments each month using sage payroll.
- Setting of Sales budgets and the preparation of annual accounts for Auditor review
- Advising on budgets, stock levels, cash flows, variance reports, staffing, ad hoc reports, and analysis.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar accounting role is essential.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build good relationships with all stakeholders.
- Previous system implementation skills preferred.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in use of accounting software, Excel, and Sage ideally
To apply to this excellent opportunity, send your latest CV via the portal provided.