Cash Business Analyst
This is an 11 month position.
Our client is seeking an analytical, process, detail-oriented Business Analyst with a strong understanding of financial operations and project management experience. Examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. Reports data conclusions to a manager so appropriate judgment based on data can be made. Needs to have sharp critical-thinking skills to process huge amounts of information on a regular basis. Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs. Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis. Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways. Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs. Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Perform data analysis for Cash Operations (under Order to Cash ) using SQL (preferred), including but not limited to volumes, forecasting, impact on process changes, customer spend, support on return on investment for project implementations.
- Ideate, project manage, and execute enablement projects to drive process improvement of our Cash Operations teams
- Create and maintain project governance
- Set up project meetings
- Maintain Project Documentation (BRD), Actions/Issue Tracker
- Regular status report via Workplace group/chats and roadmap deck
- Follow up actions and escalate decisions/roadblocks
- Ensure the smooth execution and administration of operational tools and reports, including communication and stakeholder management, for the Global Process Owner and the Cash Operations team
- Establish strong working relationships with global and regional counterparts, as well as with peers in cross-functional teams (such as Finance, IT, Change Management and Program Management)
- Identify high impact opportunities, drive improvements when needed, predict roadblocks, and design solutions to operational problems that work at scale
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance as business analyst, process improvement, operational excellence, project or program manager roles.
- Analytical skills, with experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights / cases
- Strong communication skills and experience influencing leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives, with proven track record in taking projects from opportunity to execution and results
- Experience with assessing, analyzing and resolving complicated issues, and distilling complexity into simple and concise communication
- Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt qualification
- Experience in the business analysis of processes, metrics, workflows, or operations
- Experience working and communicating with globally distributed teams
- Strong analytical skills (Excel, Tableau, Incorta or Power BI)
- Working experience with data query techniques / languages (e.g. SQL)
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including canteen with all meals, drinks and snacks included.
- Healthcare contribution and inclusion in company pension scheme
- Work laptop and phone
- State of the art modern offices
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays
- Expanding workforce with potential for career progression for top performers
- Working with a company that will make your CV stand out.