Audit / Practice Senior | Dún Laoghaire
Our client, a very well-regarded quality firm of accountants based near Dún Laoghaire, is currently seeking a strong Practice Accountant/ Audit Senior to join the team.
Reporting directly to the firm’s Audit Partners, you will be responsible for leading/ conducting audits on a wide variety business including large ticket assignments (company T/O circa €500). The firm has recently won new business in the financial services sector, so there is excellent opportunity to work with organisations that would not typically be available with a SME firm.
Leveraging from the paperless audit system in place, this firm can offer you the chance to work from the office the vast majority of the time, rather than working off-site, potentially in inconvenient locations.
Excellent work/life balance along with flextime will be on offer, along with a generous remuneration package and friendly/ collaborative working environment.
This role might suit a Recently Qualified Auditor or an Audit Senior looking to step up to a management role.Key Responsibilities will include –
About you –
- Auditing a wide variety of clients, SME – Large Groups
- Managing/ leading audits – planning to completion stage
- General practice work – accounts prep/ tax / co
- Ad hoc work which might arise
If this role is of interest, please apply though the link below Patrick O’Rourke is an accountancy recruitment specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around this or other opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 01 430 4805
- You will be a Qualified Accountant – ACA/ ACCA /CPA
- Be familiar with relevant accounting/ auditing standards
- Be a good team player
- Have strong communication/ client management skills
- Knowledge of Caseware accounting software ideal (not essential)
- Have a proven ability to train and mentor junior members of staff