Audit Manager | Dublin | 30% Corporate Finance
Are you currently working as Audit Supervisor or Manager? Would you be interested in gaining Corporate Finance experience? Would you like to further your career in practice with a firm that can offer genuine work/life balance and career progression? If the answers are yes, the following will hopefully be of interest to you!The client –
Our client, a reputable, thriving medium sized firm of accountants based in South/ Central Dublin currently require an Audit Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
Their client base varies from SME enterprises to large groups which will offer high quality, interesting work. What’s on offer?
Role responsibilities –
- Varied work – strong Corporate Finance element
- A friendly firm with excellent work life balance
- Genuine career progression – share options on the table
- Strong salary
Reporting directly to the Partners, the successful candidate will be tasked with –
About you –
- Planning, performing and executing accounts preparation & audits for a range of clients
- Negotiating trade sales/ completing transaction work
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients
Sound like something that’s of interest? Please send your details through the link below and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion on the details!All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
- You will be ACA/ ACCA/ CPA Qualified
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ PQE in a management practice role
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player
Check out our website for current live roles – https://www.claritysearchpartners.ie/
is an Accountancy Recruitment Specialist, experienced in placing candidates from entry to Director level. For a confidential discussion around opportunities in the market, please contact me directly – T – 087 190 2963
By applying for a role through Clarity Search Partners an applicant’s details will be stored on our database and that applicant may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in any application and provided to Clarity Search Partners as part of an application process, may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of any application.
If an applicant does not wish their details to be stored on the Clarity Search Partners database, please email Clarity Search Partners' Data Protection Officer - Patrick O'Rourke (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.