Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
A company in the precision manufacturing sector requires an Assembly Operator for their busy site. This role is one of working within a team of people to assemble and build the highest possible quality products.
This client is a world leader in their industry and a key supplier of their niche, bespoke product. On offer is a full time permanent position. The role is on a Day position with occasional elements of Shift work and overtime.
About the Job:
- To achieve production targets set by the area supervisor.
- Achieve a quality product consistently.
- Perform pass/fail testing and troubleshooting on products using various electrical and mechanical devices.
- Perform Manual handling of up to 15Kgs on your own anything heavier will require assistance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy ability to accurately complete documentation as required.
- Possibility of Internal audit of the QMS to ISO standards
- Must be able to read and interpret operation sheets, assembly drawings, and Bill of Materials (BOMs) Etc,.
- Must be willing to work various shift patterns and overtime.
- Must willing and demonstrate the ability to learn skills for job-specific tasks.
- To be reliable and punctual.
- Ensure the smooth running of the assembly area.
For more information on the role or any other Engineering or Life Sciences roles call Nigel on 087 3618142 or email me or click the apply button below.