16 days ago
What is ASG:
Expleo Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) works across Global Service Lines to provide our regional leadership teams with specialist direction, expertise and innovation. ASGâ€™s key business objectives are:
This is a senior role and will report to the Global Director of ASG. The primary brief is to work closely with the ASG central team and the other ASG Regional Architects, to drive business growth by bringing specialist direction, expertise and innovation to the regional Business Units.
The person should be a recognised solutions expert in at least one IT/Digital service line specialism. Experience in working across multiple services would be beneficial.
Their expertise should be in new & innovative ways of working, utilising technologies and platforms that are beyond the typical or traditional ways of working.
While the person needs to be technically adept they must also be a great communicator and able to collaborate and liaise effectively with key internal stakeholders, senior clients & sales leads.Responsibilities:
1. Build relationships with existing key accounts and support â€˜significantâ€™ sales opportunities (as deemed by Head of ASG) in their region to:
2.Understand ASGâ€™s offerings and limitations across all the service lines:
3.Ability to demonstrate the value of ASGs offerings to regional sales, clients and local delivery leads/experts.
4. Work in the region as a Solution Architect to discover, define and refine client problems, and in conjunction with the wider ASG, design and implement a solution to such problems.
5. Horizon Scanning & Market Intelligence â€“ Continuously stay on top of emerging trends and technologies and bring insights to the local region and into the ASG Centre. Track market competition and their developments, innovations. Leverage this knowledge to help better position Expleo ASG offerings and value add.
6. Partnerships â€“ Gain a strong understanding of our global partner eco-system and the value they bring and where they can be leveraged. Establish and manage new local partnerships that fit with the ASG Vision.
7. Contribute to the ASG Platforms Innovation Roadmap â€“
a. Continuously assess applicability of the ASG Platforms Innovation Roadmap based on market demand. Work with ASG Centre to populate or adjust the Backlog on an ongoing basis.
b. Contribute to ongoing Market Analyst relations and studies to position Expleo as a Market Leader.
c. Establish local brand for being a Thought Leader including working with Marketing to finding speaking slots at conferences and events and creation of editorial content on hot topics.
8. Leverage the ASG Technologies & Platforms Development Team â€“ To enable rapid reaction to market and clients demands.
9. Own and grow the regional Collaborative Innovation Network (CIN) â€“ ASG aims to build out our Platforms, Technology and IP offerings through collaboration with an eco-system of smaller Tech companies across our regions. The Solution Architect will be the primary interface and manager of the local CIN and will work across all ASG CINs to maximise co-creation and innovation.Skills:
You must possess a broad range of technical knowledge, including: