Seeking a Security Analyst with Penetration Testing experience for a leading multinational in the South West of Ireland with initial remote work.
Working in a team environment to provide the testing, analysis, and coordination of application security issues, supporting the development team and user base, while hardening the overall application security profile
- Execution and Reporting of automated security testing
- Management, tracking, and reporting of security issues identified via testing
- Triage, Research, and Analysis of identified vulnerabilities
- Participation in validation of software releases and hardware upgrades
- Communicate with Application Development when upgrades introduce application security issues
- Assist in efforts to further embed application security within the SDLC, specifically leveraging automation & continuous integration
- Participate in Application Security Assessments and Reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, or similar accreditation
- Experience with DAST and SAST Automated Testing Tools
- Familiarity with Security Frameworks and Standards, such as: NIST, HiTrust, HIPPA, and PCI
- Understanding of the most common vulnerabilities, such as: OWASP Top 10 or SANS Top 25
- 1-2 years in a Software Development or Application Security role
- Configuration of Continuous Integration processes using Jenkins
- Build Automation using Maven/Ant/Gradle
- Authentication Frameworks, such as: SAML, OpenID, OAuth, etc.
- Cryptography implementation
- Securing Distributed, Cloud Based Computing Environments
*Security Certifications (CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, etc.) not required for this role.