Link Group Technology Pty Ltd.
This role works with the broader team to support the origination / mortgage administration team in the ongoing provision of services spanning all stages of the origination cycle.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Assist the business by managing correspondence and external contacts e.g. professionally liaise with broker and customers enquiries, answering phone calls and ensuring adherence to postal process.
- Working closely with the business on all Management Information reports, and KPI’s / SLA’s
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly deadlines are met
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the business and its key areas
- Ensuring all tasks are in line with client requirements
- Perform all tasks in compliance with policies, procedures and Central Bank Codes and regulations.
- Maintains accurate records / trackers on team
- Maintain flexibility within the department, assisting colleagues where possible
- Must have the ability to work in a structured process driven environment.
- Attends workshops and meetings when requested
- Proactive approach and “can do” attitude required. Can adapt to multiple work activities on the mandate.
- Responsible for reviewing, analysing, validating and ensuring timely delivery of Management Information to the client and for internal purposes
- Creates meeting agendas, taking meeting notes and providing governance oversight to
- the business.
- Ad hoc duties to include general administration and involvement in internal projects and change initiatives.
- Actively participates in and contributes to team meetings
- The role holder will be expected to participate in company and regulatory training on an ongoing basis and remain current with retail origination industry and CBI regulatory requirements and changes.
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Experience in banking/finance industry desirable but not a necessity.
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- A clear focus on quality and efficiency.
- Takes accountability for commitments to clients, customers and stakeholders
- Results focused with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensures that high service standards are consistently delivered.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Sound commercial acumen and excellent planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills written, and verbal are essential.
- Embraces new tasks/challenges and is a highly organised professional.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently under pressure within a team environment.
- Accountable, takes personal responsibility for seeing efforts through to completion
- Third level financial/mathematical or business related qualification preferable
- QFA or APA desirable (however not a necessity)
- 1 to 2 Years Financial Industry experience preferably in, Mortgages / Lending is highly desirable
- The ability to work within tight deadlines
- Computer literate with good knowledge of the MS office suite
About the Company
Link Group Technology Pty Ltd.
Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets.
We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple.
We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology.