Retronix aims to be the leading provider of support services to both OEM, IDM & broker companies in the semiconductor industry, by constantly developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Our vision for the future of Retronix is:
- The company to be recognized as the number 1 staffing supplier in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- To become the global leader in used capital equipment deposition.
- Continue to strengthen and enhance our relationships with the OEM's and drive LSP's.
- Develop a focused suite of core competencies by driving vertical integration in key disciplines.
- Provide the highest quality services to all our customers and valuable services.
- Emphasis on building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Build and encourage mutual respect and growth amongst employees and management.
- Reward hard work, innovation and teamwork.
- Professionalism at all times.
RETRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR Jobs
Recruitment Administration Location - Co Kildare, Ireland Duties of the role: Processing and responding to candidate applications Identify suitable candidates for open vacancies Communicating with candidates in order to set up interviews and to provide feedback on applications Using social media to find and network with potential candidates Keeping the database up to date by keeping regular conta