RETRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR Company Overview
Retronix aims to be the leading provider of support services to both OEM, IDM & broker companies in the semiconductor industry, by constantly developing our services to meet and exceed the changing needs of our customers.
Our vision for the future of Retronix is:
- The company to be recognized as the number 1 staffing supplier in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- To become the global leader in used capital equipment deposition.
- Continue to strengthen and enhance our relationships with the OEM's and drive LSP's.
- Develop a focused suite of core competencies by driving vertical integration in key disciplines.
- Provide the highest quality services to all our customers and valuable services.
- Emphasis on building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Build and encourage mutual respect and growth amongst employees and management.
- Reward hard work, innovation and teamwork.
- Professionalism at all times.
RETRONIX SEMICONDUCTOR Jobs
Maintenance Technician - Tokyo Electron Location: Co Kildare Ireland Job description: Retronix Semiconductor have a requirement for a Maintenance Technician The Technician will be required to carry out total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems Corrective and preventative maintenance on the tools will be a responsibility for the Technician, along with tracking and mappi
Inventory Controller/Buyer-planner Location: Santry, Dublin 9, Ireland The Inventory Controller / Buyer-planner role will include: Responsible for Inventory management, Goods Receiving & shipping Own & operate Inter-company & Third-Party Supplier Repair Business transactions Liaise with other team members to ensure that material and production orders are available in a timely manner Meet Project
Maintenance Technician Location: Co Kildare, Ireland Job Description: The Maintenance Technician will be required to carry out total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems Corrective and preventative maintenance on the tools will be a responsibility for the Technician, along with tracking and mapping equipment performance. Requirements & Qualifications: The ideal candidat
European Field Service Engineer Location: Kildare Job description: Retronix Semiconductor have a requirement for a Field Service Engineer The ideal candidate will have hands on experience of carrying out gerenal PM's on semiconductor tools, along with testing and calibrations Position Requirements: Previously worked hands on, on PM's of semiconductor tools, along with testing and calibrations, wh
Office Administrator Location - Co Kildare, Ireland Hours of work - Part time Person specification: Experience in an office environment with a good knowledge in all areas of Microsoft office Must be strong on Microsoft Excel - experience on pivot tables and v-look ups Some experience with issuing PO's and logging invoices on to company system _cc_ xretronixiex _cn_ Retronix _rfc_ 183459212 nywdo